Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Names...

So I think we are finally zeroing in on a baby name... Unless something else hits us, we are thinking Coulter Thomas for our new little guy. The girls gave us their approval, and maybe now my dad will stop calling him "Tommy Boy". We'll see :) Anyway, I guess we have a few more months to make sure that's the one we really want.

7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the name! It's perfect!! By the way, we really need to get together soon. We're having Harris Family withdrawals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Tommy boy! That is really funny!

    Thanks for all your advice about the potty training. I really appreciate it. It was a rough weekend and I wanted someone to tell me it was okay that it was rough! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name. I cant wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete