Friday, January 23, 2009

New President 2009



Well, being as it was a historic event I thought I should add a short entry for history sake. I've had such a hard time watching it all because of the race card that is played every time I turn around. I didn't vote for Obama and I may not like most of what he does as president (we'll see)... but I will pray for him because I love America and I want it to be a great place for all people. Now if the superstars of Hollywood could just support him as the president instead of the "First Black President"... then we might get through the next 4 years.

If not, next time I will write in Jack Bauer no matter who is running :)

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that Em! I am so sick of it myself it's so ridiculous! It's quite the eye opener as to how our country thinks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Em....I really do appreciate all your advice. In fact, it really help me analyze it and take it into perspective about the whole situation. I cried it out, that's for sure, and then the next day all those horrible feelings were gone. I will ALWAYS be happy for those I love because at least they are happy. That's all that matters to me. Thanks for everything! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete