We came in on Tuesday for our induction at 9:00am and labored for about 17 hours only making it to an 8. About 2:00am this morning (Wed.) our doctor decided it safest to get Colter here via C-Section. He was born at 2:56 am weighing 8lbs 11 Oz. and he was 22 inches long. Much bigger little guy than we were expecting, so we were glad he was here. We are all doing great and will be coming home either Friday or Saturday. Here are a couple pictures, but we will add some more when we can. Thanks for all your love and support!
"Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope."
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Colter Thomas Harris Has Arrived...
Well as usual things don't always go as planned, but we are really grateful that Baby Colter is here and doing great!
We came in on Tuesday for our induction at 9:00am and labored for about 17 hours only making it to an 8. About 2:00am this morning (Wed.) our doctor decided it safest to get Colter here via C-Section. He was born at 2:56 am weighing 8lbs 11 Oz. and he was 22 inches long. Much bigger little guy than we were expecting, so we were glad he was here. We are all doing great and will be coming home either Friday or Saturday. Here are a couple pictures, but we will add some more when we can. Thanks for all your love and support!



We came in on Tuesday for our induction at 9:00am and labored for about 17 hours only making it to an 8. About 2:00am this morning (Wed.) our doctor decided it safest to get Colter here via C-Section. He was born at 2:56 am weighing 8lbs 11 Oz. and he was 22 inches long. Much bigger little guy than we were expecting, so we were glad he was here. We are all doing great and will be coming home either Friday or Saturday. Here are a couple pictures, but we will add some more when we can. Thanks for all your love and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, I have been waiting...Congrats. I can't believe he is here. This is such a long time coming. Miracles do happen...Maybe just not when we want. I am so glad you on top of this blogging thing to keep us updating. Congrats...Welcome Colter to this crazy world...but awesome family.
ReplyDeleteEmily he is absolutely beautiful! I am glad I was able to come & see the "big" guy!!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute and so big! Wow!! You hardly gained any weight, and then you have a big kid. That is totally not fair. :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more pictures.
Woo-hoo! Sorry to hear about the long labor, but what a cutie--totally worth it! I hope you all get lots and lots of rest over the next few weeks. Wish we could be closer to see him.
ReplyDeleteOh my! I have goose-bumps! I am so dang excited for you and your sweet family. CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't hardly wait to meet Colter. What a sweet, little (well, hardly little!) miracle baby. I hope the wait was worth it...I have a feeling it was. Take care and enjoy that sweet baby!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you, I am so sorry you had to have a c section. I feel for you. I have had three so it will get better. He is SOOO
ReplyDeletecute.
Congrats Em! He is a gorgeous little boy. I agree with the other comment on here in saying "it's been a long time coming but so worth it!" CONGRATS!
ReplyDelete