"Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope."
Look at that proud dad and Grandma! Congrats again!
How sweet! I love seeing the pictures of Tom and the girls with the baby. We can't wait to see you!!
Love this pic of tom and colter. You did a great job hope you are feeeling better.
Hip Hip Hooray! Welcome to the world, of blue, trucks, lightsabers and energy!I loved your post on this journey of motherhood. You are a good woman, Emily Harris~
Look at that proud dad and Grandma! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I love seeing the pictures of Tom and the girls with the baby. We can't wait to see you!!
ReplyDeleteLove this pic of tom and colter. You did a great job hope you are feeeling better.
ReplyDeleteHip Hip Hooray! Welcome to the world, of blue, trucks, lightsabers and energy!
ReplyDeleteI loved your post on this journey of motherhood. You are a good woman, Emily Harris~