Thursday, October 1, 2009

Neighborhood Drama...

So this is a little funny...

Today Brinkley wants to go up the street to play with the neighbors who are all outside (3 families worth). So I tell her that she can go and I'll watch from the driveway. She gets almost there and the one neighbor girl tells her that her mom says she can't play with them... and some other things that I can't hear. Then Brinkley comes headed toward me crying because they won't let her play and all the kids go into the garage and shut the garage door. I've never seen anything so rude! So I take Brinkley's hand and walk her back up there and knock on the door. All the kids peek out the window to see that it's me and then 1 finally opens it. I say is your mom here... they say yes and go to get her. Then the girl that did the mean talking says, "She's busy right now." (hoping I'll go away) and I said that's ok, I'll wait.

The mom finally comes to the door and just says, I already know what this is about and makes the two older kids apologize to Brinkley. I say, can we please all be nice to each other and play together? Then she wants to go in and play... I felt like I was feeding her to the wolves! The mom walked outside with me and said a bunch of Bla Bla Bla.... Then she tells me the other neighbor kids told her kids that they weren't allowed in their yard. So she had to call that mom and see what was going on there. I wanted so badly to say... DO YOU SEE THAT ALL PROBLEMS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD ORIGINATE WITH YOUR KIDS!!!!! but I didn't.

So I tell her I'll be back in 1/2 hour to pick Brinkley up. When I show up to get her she looks confused... she says that She already sent the kids out. O.u.t... to the street where there are currently 5 dump trucks lined up the street pouring a foundation! Idiot Mother!!! So, I have to go find her at some kids backyard and get her to come home...

And this was after one of the dogs Pooped on the carpet and the other one ate my Mary Kay gift bags because they had chocolate kisses in them. I can't wait for tomorrow to come!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Emily - I wish I were around to help clean your carpet (or at least light some smelly candles) and re-pack your gift bags so you could tell your neighbor to KISS YOUR A$$!! Seriously, your neighbors totally suck. Maybe we don't want to live by you. :)

    (just kidding on that last statement. If we lived by you I would totally let Brinkley come over whenever she wanted and your dogs would be welcome at my house anytime. We miss you guys.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, isn't motherhood lovely? Bratty kids, sometimes ya just wanna kick them in their shins for making your babies cry! Sucks about the poop too, my stupid lab pooped on my basement couch the other day! But kaycee loves her and that is why we still have her!!

    ReplyDelete