Sunday, January 31, 2010

Church 1/31/10

Today in church the primary had the girls go up front in their white dressed to tell everyone what they did yesterday. They asked Brinkley and she said "we went to the Bountiful temple" and when they asked her what they did there she said "We get to have my sister in our family forever!" Then they sang families can be together forever while they were up there and Brinkley put her arms around Ashley and laid her head on top of Ashley while they sang. I wasn't there, but heard from multiple teary eyed adults that it was a special moment for the primary and I was grateful that our girls could share that with them!

4 comments:

  1. That is about the sweetest thing I have ever heard! What a blessing all of your trials have turned out to be! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Emily.... I am happy for you....What a great story... This summer let's have a family barbque and catch up a little... Sound good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's so sweet! Congrats again...I'm sure you'll be on a "high" for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Brinkley, she just knows how to work it! :)

    ReplyDelete