After our excursion to the Melting Pot I put Colter to bed about 11:00pm. He woke up about 12:00am screaming in pain. I knew his stomach was hurting, but I wasn't really sure how to help him. He screamed from 12 to 5 am... and threw up all over me and my bed about 3:30. We finally called the doctor at 5 and he had us give him some tylenol. After that he slept for about 3 hours. Tom went to the store and got some pedialight (however you spell it)... And we gave him that when he woke up at 8. But he was sad and fussy all day. We were exhausted from lack of sleep and woke up this morning with sore throats. But I guess you know for sure that your a Mother when you have a morning like that with a sick baby and it just makes you love them all the more!
Tom and the girls got me some umbrella's for the patio so that I can sit in the shade. I love them, Thanks you guys!!
You poor girl, maybe it was the chocolate you ate at the melting pot!!! I could never eat that when i nursed my kids they would get sick right away.
ReplyDeleteI know I've met your mom before, but I didn't remember how much you two LOOK ALIKE! Wow! She is one cute mom! So sorry that Colter was sick. What a bummer! Happy late Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteIt's so sad when the little guys are sick! Ewww...and I HATE throw up. No matter who it actually belongs to. Hope your little man is feeling better soon.
ReplyDeletei hope you get some rest soon. what lovely mother your kiddos have.
ReplyDelete