"Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope."
Monday, May 11, 2009
Girls day out....
So the 2nd day of my mother's day weekend was spent in our new tradition of taking my mom with all the girls to Park City shopping and then heading down to Salt Lake for a night out at the Melting Pot! What a fabulous day! Great Deals, Good Food and Wonderful Company. Happy Mother's Day mom, you are the best!
You totally look like your mom, which totally means your little boy looks like his grandma!! What a fun tradition. I LOVE the Melting Pot. It's so good.
What a fun tradition! :) Cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou totally look like your mom, which totally means your little boy looks like his grandma!! What a fun tradition. I LOVE the Melting Pot. It's so good.
ReplyDeleteOK, I really want to look like your mom in 20 years. She hasn't changed a bit!
ReplyDeletei only met beck once but i think there may be a little resemblance in the two guys.
ReplyDelete