Monday, May 11, 2009

Mommy & Me Muffin Party

My Mother's day weekend started out with a Mommy & Me Muffin Party at Brinkley's school. She drew a picture of me and answered some questions about me...

1-My mom's favorite color is... all of the colors.
2-My mom's favorite food is... she loves all the food.
3-And this is how you make it... cooking macaroni and cheese with noodles, cheese & boiled water.
4-My mom is this tall... 50 inches
5-My mom weighs this much... 20 lbs
6-My mom's favorite thing to do is... to clean up and make everything shiny and clean.
7-If I could get my mom anything it would be... a beautiful heart cake.

Her teacher gave us this beautiful poem on a Butterfly that Brinkley had made.

Butterfly

So little at first so very small
the caterpillar could only crawl.
She looked above the sky so high
and watched a lovely butterfly.
Wings so soft with brilliant hues
she thought..."I really want wings too".
She learned from watching others fly
and soon had wings to lift her high.

I love you Brink. Thanks for all the beautiful Mother's day things!!! (and thanks to the teachers that helped her)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you love all the food and that you make it all with mac and cheese. That's awesome! She did nail you on the organization. See? All your efforts are not wasted!

    ReplyDelete