Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ashley's 1st Day at Preschool...






After we dropped Brinkley at the bus stop we took Ashley to her first day of Preschool. She was excited. She found her name and sat down to at her table to play toys until class started. She also has dance today and I think she is equally excited about that!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you survived sending both to school. They are getting too big too fast. Trevor is loving Kindergarten. Aubree loves preschool. She started dance today also. I still getting a little chuckle out of Tom as the choir director. I know he will be great. I just got released from YW's after 5 years. Now I am the visiting teaching coordinator. It is a nice change. Glad you guys are doing well. Your backyard is looking awesome by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...Ashley is too cute!! She looks so grown up posing for her pictures!

    ReplyDelete