Monday, September 7, 2009

Cousins Sleep Over 8/18/09

We had been trying all summer to get the kids together for a cousins sleep over and we finally got it worked out. We split the kids so that Ashley, Beck and Trinady went to Shannon's... Aspen and Harley went to Monica's and Brinkley, Eliza and Oaklee came here. We wanted to make it a special night for them, but we had a little late start. They got in their jammies and we turned on Scooby Doo. Then Tom made them Pina Colada's with straw's and little umbrella's to eat with their popcorn and M & M's. They lived it up until about 11:00 when I made them hit the hay. Brinkley had lost a tooth and the tooth fairly needed to deliver.




1 comment:

  1. special indeed! I love pina coladas, but 11 pm is far too late for me! :) I'm sure the girls totally loved it!!

    ReplyDelete